GLS Arawali Homes Overview :
GLS Infratech propelling new reasonable 2BHK Apartments -Arawali Homes in Sector 4 Sohna under Haryana Affordable Housing Policy 2013. Arawali Homes. It is considered under the Haryana Affordable Housing Scheme 2013 and is positively wanted to provide for you world class living background right in the most creating private and business center point of Sohna Gurgaon. Sector 4 is one of the new areas around the Sohna and Gurgaon Road, that are a piece of Sohna Master Plan 2031, Sohna expert arrangement looked as Gurgaon Extension which officially joined with Sohna Road and an alternate proposed 60 Mtr Wide Sector Road, which specifically interface with Golf Course Extension Road and an alternate Proposed Metro Station.
|Floor Plan Type||Particulars||Carpet Area
(in Sq. Ft.)
|2 BHK Type-1||Apartment Carpet Area||467||3600||1681200||1731200|
|Note : EDC/Taxes etc. as applicable.|
Gov. Payment Plan:
|Time of Payment||Percentage of total amount payable||2 BHK Type-1
(567 Sq. Ft.)
|At the time of submission of the Application for Allotment||5% of the total price||86,560|
|Within 15 days of the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||20% of the total price||3,46,240|
|Within 6 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 12 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 18 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 24 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 30 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Within 36 months from the date of issuance of Allotment Letter||12.5% of the total price||2,16,400|
|Note : EDC and Taxes will be charges separately as applicable|
Terms & Conditions :
- All payments to be made through account payee cheques/ demand drafts drawn in favour of “M/s GLS lnfratech Private Limited“, payable at Gurgaon.
- Payment subject to realization of cheque / demand draft.
- Stamp duty, registrations charges, legal expenses and other miscellaneous charges shall be separately borne and paid by the Applicant, as applicable at the time of registration of the sale deed.
- Government taxes and levies like service tax, VAT, Cess etc., as applicable from time to time will be extra.
- In case of any levy of EDC (including as revised from time to time) or imposition of IDC or other charges or levies that were not applicable at the time of making the application for allotment but became subsequently applicable, such EDC or IDC or other charges shall be applicable to and be paid by the allottee(s) on a pro-rata basis, the amount for which shall be calculated by the Company.
- Terms and Conditions mentioned here are merely indicative with a view to acquaint the Applicant and are not exhaustive. For detailed terms & conditions, please refer to the Application Form and the Apartment Buyer’s Agreement.
[vcpn theme=”default” variation=”red” width=”200px” height=”120px” position=”topright” ineffect=”slideLeft” outeffect=”fadeOut” startdelay=”1″ delay=”500000″ sticky=”true” closeonclick=”true” closebutton=”true” heading=”HURRY UP !! ” sub_heading=”Application Forms Available Now” icon=”fa fa-hand-o-right”]